MONDAY 4TH OF JULY
Japan. Monetary base for June (1:50).
Germany. Trade balance for May (8 hours).
France. Registration of new vehicles in June (8:45 am).
– Sentix Investor Confidence Index for July (10:30).
– Prices of domestic producers for May (11:00).
UNITED STATES. Wall Street is closed for Independence Day.
Argan. Income for the first half.
TUESDAY 5’TH OF JULY
Japan. Jibun PMI of non-manufacturing purchasing managers for June (2:30).
China. Caixin PMI non-manufacturing purchasing managers index for June (03:45).
India. June S&P PMI Non-Manufacturing Purchasing Managers (7:00).
Russia. June S&P PMI Non-Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index (8:00).
– Industrial production index for May (8:45).
– Purchasing managers’ index S&P PMI in the non-manufacturing sector for June (9:50).
– Balance of payments for the first quarter (11:00).
– Non-Manufacturing Purchasing Managers’ Index S&P PMI for June (10:00).
GREAT BRITAIN. June S&P CIPS PMI Non-Manufacturing Purchasing Managers Index (10:30).
Brazil. Purchasing Managers’ Index S&P PMI in non-manufacturing sector for June (15:00).
– May industrial orders (16:00).
– Final data on orders for durable goods for May (16:00).
CONVENTION OF A MEETING
Ubisoft Entertainment. General Meeting of Shareholders at 11:30, 189 Rue Bercy, 75012 Paris.
WEDNESDAY JULY 6
– Council of Governors of the European Central Bank (ECB); no monetary policy announcement expected.
– May retail sales (11:00).
– Purchasing managers’ index S&P PMI in the non-manufacturing sector for June (15:45).
– ISM non-manufacturing purchasing managers index for June (16:00).
– Monetary policy report from the June 15 FOMC meeting (20:00).
– Due to a change in methodology, the ADP Research Institute has announced the suspension of publication of its monthly survey of private sector employment. The next release is scheduled for August 31st.
CDC. Revenue for the first quarter 2022-2023
THURSDAY JULY 7
G20. Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov will take part in the meeting of the G20 foreign ministers, which will be held in Bali. The meeting, hosted by Indonesia, which currently chairs the G20, will take place on July 7-8.
Germany. Industrial production in May (8 hours).
Eurozone. The ECB publishes the minutes of the June meeting of the Board of Governors (13:00).
– Trade balance for May (14:30).
– New weekly jobless claims for the week ending July 2 (2:30 pm).
– Trade deficit for April (15:45).
– Weekly oil reserves (16:30).
– DOE Weekly Oil Inventory (16:30).
Levi Strauss & Co. Second quarter results.
FRIDAY JULY 8
– Current account balance for May (1:50).
– Trade balance for May (1 hour 50 minutes).
France. May balance of payments (8:45).
– Real estate prices in the first quarter (11:00).
– Speech by Christine Lagarde at the economic meetings in Aix-en-Provence (13:55).
– Labor market statistics for June published by the Ministry of Labor (14:30).
– Statistics of wholesale trade for May (16:00).
– May Consumer Credit (9 p.m.).
Get the link. June traffic.
CONVENTION OF A MEETING
Pierre and holidays. General Meeting of Shareholders at 15:30, Rue Balzac, 21-25, 75406 Paris.