As inflation returns amid geopolitical crisis and scarcity, this 2022 edition of Patrimonia will provide visitors with some answers to their questions and in particular how to support the French in protecting and preserving their heritage in these particularly volatile times.
These two days of the congress will be marked by hundreds of speeches in different formats:
- During four major plenary conferences, eminent guests will analyze the economic situation, key trends in wealth management and offer a perspective vision of the profession.
- Panel discussions will cover current and market topics
- Professional advice will give visitors the opportunity to discover the latest solutions and benefit from feedback from wealth management professionals.
- The podium will become a platform for advice on developing your practice and increasing customer loyalty.
- For the second year in a row, the Digital Factory will present new technological solutions dedicated to the profession.
- The convention also organizes the Patrimonia Trophies for the first time. At the awards ceremony, which will take place on Friday, September 30, 5 winners will be awarded in the following categories:
- The “Most Innovative CGP” award will be given to a professional who has implemented an innovative ESG approach, a digital process, or an innovative way to maintain customer relationships.
- The “Next Generation” award will be given to the young CGP firm with the highest growth rate of its turnover in the last three years and its outstanding achievements.
- The Digital Innovation Award will recognize the best innovation on the market.
- The Corporate Citizen Trophy will be awarded to the company offering the most exemplary project in terms of societal impact, whether it be overall company commitment, team cohesion and integration, or even impact on beneficiaries.
- The “Best CGP Partnership” trophy will be awarded for the best service or project that contributes to customer satisfaction.
“In a year full of challenges and uncertainties, Patrimonia wants more than ever to be an intelligence officer for the asset management profession and to support professionals in the face of the most important French issues, says Annelies Helmer, Commissioner General of the Convention. Patrimonia is obviously intended for wealth management consultants, but also for all professionals, lawyers, notaries or even certified public accountants who also play their part along with their clients to advise them and help them preserve their legacy.”
Patrimonia is France’s largest annual meeting for wealth management professionals. Over 29 years, the convention has brought together more than 7,500 wealth management consultants and other productive investment partners (asset managers, notaries, accountants, etc.) and nearly 350 exhibiting partners (management companies, banks, insurance companies, real estate, private equity, fintech and etc.).
Patrimonia, an event organized by Infopro Digital. Infopro Digital is a leading information and professional services group (3,900 employees, €480 million turnover; 20% annual growth since 2001). The group covers several key areas of the economy: construction, automotive, industry, insurance and finance, distribution and the public sector. Its products (software, databases, digital platforms, exhibitions, conferences and training, media, etc.) enable customers to increase turnover and increase productivity and efficiency.
📧 Get every day, from 9 am, the information that is important for your savings
Daily email updates on savings, new offers, new savings investments, changes in interest rates, new premiums, important dates not to be missed… Tax and real estate news.
No ads, no spam, no use of your email address other than to send you this daily email. You can unsubscribe directly from each newsletter via the link at the bottom of the email page.